Peaceful River Farm produce can be found at a number of locations in the Triangle:
- To buy from us in person, visit the Fearrington Village Farmers’ Market just south of Chapel Hill, held every Tuesday, 4pm until 6pm, from April until the end of November.
- Our produce can be found on the shelves of the Saxapahaw General Store, as well as in a number of the dishes they serve.
- Next door to the General Store, our friends at The Eddy Pub often feature PRF produce alongside foods from other local farms and vendors in chef Isaiah Allen’s inspired dishes.
- Partnering with the Terrastay group, we also market to a number of restaurants in the Raleigh area, including the Raleigh Times, Gravy, Sitti, Standard Foods, and the Morning Times.
- We also sell through Eastern Carolina Organics, which distributes produce across the East Coast.
- In the Pittsboro area we sell to Small Street B&B, Oakleaf Restaurant, Capp’s Pizza, and Angelina’s Kitchen.
If you are a chef or restaurant looking for high-quality, nutritious produce, please contact us for an availability.